Father’s Day Gift Guide
If you’re anything like me, you will struggle with what to get your dad/grandad for Father’s Day and birthdays. I struggle every year as they don’t particular ask for anything, don’t need anything and also don’t ‘collect’ anything that I could add to a collection of! So with Father’s Day 2017 fast approaching, I have put together a Father’s Day Gift Guide which includes some of the best products and gifts we have had the chance to try out over the last year, perfect for all of those tricky-to-buy-for dads!
1. Gymcube Online Workout Subscription – A great way to get fitter by working out in the comfort of their own home. With so many different workouts available, there will be something for everyone and the fact the workouts are there to complete whenever they are ready to do them, is great! No more driving to a gym, getting changed, working out, getting changed again and driving home; workout when you want, how you want to!
2. The Book Of Everyone – A lovely special book that can be fully personalised or left as it comes. With so many fun facts, figures and interesting quotes to read, this book will certainly keep them entertained!
3. Caseapp Phone/Device Case – Create beautiful cases for phones and other devices. Personalise your gadgets with family photos, football emblems or just some funny quotes. They are delivered ready to apply straight onto your device and are really simple, quick and easy to do!
4. Baker Days Celebration Cake – You can choose a pre-designed cake or personalise your own ready to send in the post straight to your recipients door. Really tasty sponge cakes that have the wow factor and are completely different to anything you dad will have seen before!
5. Phinexi Charging Case – If your loved ones device is always running out of battery, this charging case is definitely the answer! Now your phone can be charged whilst in use by pressing the little button on the back of the case, you can get a full charge and never be stuck without a phone again! It has saved me so many times from running out of battery, its one of the most useful things I have ever owned!
6. Morse Toad Chocolates – Now you can send a special message to your loved one, completely made of chocolate rather than just in a written card! These chocolates not only look impressive but taste great too! You can even personalise the little card included with a special image or photograph.
7. TomTom Spark Cardio + Music – If you’re looking for a great activity tracker that records sleep and also stores music ready to play alongside your run or gym session, then this is the tracker to buy! I absolutely love this, it does everything I need it to and records all of my data ready to see my progress over the last few weeks or months. No workout or gym session should be without it!
8. Panasonic Ultra HD 4K TV – This brand new Ultra HD 4K TV Panasonic is truly incredible! Tuned by filmmakers, this model delivers outstanding colour clarity, contrast and brightness. This TV creates the ultimate cinema experience right in the comfort of your own home. We love going to the cinema but as parents of a 4 year old, these trips are very few and far between so we enjoy watching films at home on a Saturday night and Mia likes watching her favourite TV programs in the daytime. For this, you need a TV that can deliver on quality and effects!
9. BuddyBand 2 Activity Tracker – A great activity tracker that tracks sleep and records all of your data in a simple to use phone App. It is also waterproof up to 2m and can be used with any of the 3 bracelets or belt clip included with the box. A great little tracker to support any fitness goals or weight loss goals that want to be met.
10. Wireless TV Headphones – A great set of headphones which connect wirelessly straight to your TV set. Perfect for when you don’t want to disturb the other half when watching your favourite programme or don’t want to be disturbed yourself! Just connect them and off you go!
11. SoundPEATS In-Ear Headphones – Great for running, these headphones connect via Bluetooth straight to your device so there’s no need to get tangled up in any trailing cables whilst trying to workout. They are really easy to use and connection is automatic after the first pairing, they create a fuss-free addition to any workout!
So that’s it! Hopefully you have found some inspiration from my Father’s Day Gift Guide and the products and gifts we have had the chance to try out over the last year. I still have no idea what my dad will be getting but there isn’t long since Father’s Day is Sunday 18th June this year!
Disclaimer: we were sent these products in order to write their original reviews however it was my choice to add them to this gift guide.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small amount which goes towards keeping my blog up and running!